The Zenport ZJ121 medium agri-lock Agri-Lock trellis wire fastener is an easy way to join and hold high-tensile 14 to 12 gauge wire or 15.5 gauge barbed wire together.
- Use for in-line splices, loop anchoring and repairs in vineyards, orchards and farms.
- Simply push wire or cable into the ends, leaving at least a two inch tail to allow for easy adjustment or re-tensioning.
- Inside the wire lock fastener, each wire moves in one direction only, passing over high precision gear-tooth rollers.
- The moment any load is applied in the opposite direction, the rollers bite, locking the wire.
- It has one wire path and is used to secure wire at the end post.
- A torque tool (TGTTP) is available to purchase for applications where high tensions are required.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Harmful Chemicals and Harmful Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov