The Zenport Lopper MV20 20-inch vine and light tree lopper has blades and hooks that are designed specifically for work in the vineyard. The blade is slightly narrower than typical to ease work in tight spots, and the hook holds the material firmly in place to ensure smooth professional cuts.
The special alloy FORGED steel is heat treated and tempered to produce an edge that stays sharp longer. The poly bumper is a great shock absorber, and the trouble free center bolt eliminates adjustment problems. Handles are made of tough ultra-light aluminum alloy.
- Ultra-durable and ultra-light extruded aluminum alloy handles
- 20-inch (508mm) lopper designed specifically for work in the vineyard
- The super strong blade is slightly narrower to ease work in tight spots
- Special alloy FORGED steel is heat treated and tempered to produce a razor edge that stays sharp longer
- Replacement parts available
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Harmful Chemicals and Harmful Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 MV20 Professional Vine and Light Tree Lopper, 20-Inch Long