The Zenport K801 asparagus knife is strong enough to be pushed into the soil and sharp enough to make a clean cuts.
- Designed to cut asparagus spears 1 to 2 inches below the soil level during harvest.
- Also works as a superbly effective weeding tool! this asparagus knife features a 14.75-inch Shaft with a 5-inch wooden handle which allows for easier cutting.
- The high carbon steel cutting blade measures 1.5-inches Wide x 5.5-inches Long.
- Features a twin 1-inch v cutting edge at the end of the blade.
- Total overall length of the tool is 25.25-inches.
- Never cut the asparagus spears within 2 inches of the crown to avoid damage to the developed buds.
- Never cut the asparagus spears above the ground and allow the stubs to remain.
- Discontinue harvesting when the diameter of the asparagus spears becomes less than 3/8 of an inch.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Harmful Chemicals and Harmful Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov